STEP II: Register się
- Create a personal registration account at rekrutacja.ap.edu.pl and sign up for the chosen one program / selected study programs.
Application for admission to selected studies.
A questionnaire specifying the candidate's preparation for study.
- Complete the documents for the qualification procedure and send it: All documents requiring a written form and the candidate's handwritten signature should be delivered to the university using IT techniques (documents sent by e-mail and signed with a qualified signature or trusted profile) or via traditional mail / courier to the following address:
AKADEMIA POLONIJNA W CZĘSTOCHOWIE
UL. GEN KAZIMIERZA PUŁASKIEGO 4/6
PL 42-200 CZĘSTOCHOWA
with a note: Orientation and Recruitment Office
Candidates for studies submit the following documents:
- application for admission to studies generated from the provided electronic recruitment system ( personal survey);
- a copy of the school-leaving examination certificate,referred to in art. 69 ust. 2 pkt 1 – 7 the Law on Higher Education and Science, and for candidates for second-cycle studies, a copy of the university diploma and supplement;
- for specialization: Nursing – a medical certificate confirming that there are no contraindications to study issued only by a doctor authorized to perform preventive examinations (occupational medicine doctor). If the doctor authorized to conduct the examination is not available, such examination may be carried out by another doctor and issued an appropriate medical certificate. A medical certificate issued by another doctor shall expire 30 days from the date of cancellation of the epidemic. The physician may conduct the examination and issue a medical certificate via teleinformation or communication systems. If it is not possible to obtain a medical certificate, it is possible to provide a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to study within 30 days from the commencement of studies.
- one recent photocompliant with the requirements for issuing ID cards and a digital photo attached to the online registration form;
- proof of payment for the recruitment procedure:
- proof of payment of the non-returnable fee for the recruitment procedure in the amount of: PLN 85, for specialization: Philology: 150 PLN.
- proof of payment of the non-returnable entry fee in the amount of 300 zł.
BANK MILLENNIUM SA: 85 1160 2202 0000 0001 8573 5068
The payment title should include: first name, last name and a note:„Recruitment fee”
- for candidates with a disability– a copy of the certificate of the degree of disability, enabling: adapting the university to the needs related to the type of disability of the candidate and providing both financial and didactic support;
- In order to verify the candidate's identity, members of the University Admissions Committee may require the candidate to present an ID card or another document confirming his identity, also by means of IT techniques.
– If candidates with disabilities or chronic diseases wish to benefit from assistance Coordinator of People with Disabilities. during enrollment for studies should be informed Orientation and Recruitment Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
– In case of doubts or questions, please contact withThe Guidance and Recruitment Office by sending a question to the address email@example.com
STEP III: You are student
- Candidates are admitted to studies on the basis of the admission procedure - documents submitted by the Faculty Admissions Committee.
- On the basis of the recruitment procedure of the Faculty Admissions Committee, the Dean issues a decision on admission / refusal to study.
- The candidate receives the Dean's Admission Decision on his / her personal registration account.
- A candidate who has been qualified for admission to studies is required to conclude an agreement on the terms of payment for the provided educational services
STEP IV: Take advantage of the Student rights
- Apply for an electronic student ID - more information HERE
- Take advantage of the financing of your studies: discounts, scholarships, student loans, Erasmus +
STEP V: Start studying
- Academic calendar
- Study regulations
- Contact with the university